Wednesday 9 December 2015

Butterfly Balcony Boutique - Christmas Edition

It's been awhile since I posted about my little Etsy shop, mostly this is because I have let it fall by the wayside a little due to all the things I've had going on this year, but now it's time to give you a little look at some of the lovely things (mostly handcrafted by my mum) that I have been listing lately!

Click on the links to see more pictures
£13.00 + Free UK Shipping

First, are these adorable, Scandinavian style felt birds, perfect for adorning your tree this Christmas!


£59.00 + Free UK Shipping
My mum loves making quilts she spends many hours coming up with new designs and stitching away to see her ideas come to life and this and this gorgeous calendar quilt is no exception!


This quilt has twelve a unique appliquéd teddy bears one for every month of the year! From snowy January, through the heat of August, to the crisp fireworks of November all the way up to the festive cheer of December. Each bear is tucked up nice and cozy in their little beds with blankets which reflect the passing months.


£5.00 each + Free UK Shipping

My mum has an enviable fabric stash with fabrics from many, many years of sewing and these cute little Scottie Dog brooches are handmade from many of the vintage fabrics found lurking there!




Each pup is handmade from vintage fabric, gently stuffed with polyester fiber filling to give them shape, adorned with a dashing collar secured with a button. They love long walks and are the perfect size for attaching to your coat or jacket so why not take one out for a stroll!
£4.00 per pair / 3 pairs for £10.00 + Fee UK Shipping

And now for something I made myself! 



These pretty little rose cabochon earrings available in six pretty shades and are certain to add a touch of spring to any grey day!


There is also a small selection of vintage clothing, all of which I would be keeping if I could just squeeze myself into it!


Free Shipping on all UK orders
For international orders I have charged what I think the cost will be, I will however once a delivery price has been obtained to your country, always refund any over payments!

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment