|My bloggy swap offerings!|
Monday, 14 February 2011
Saturday, 5 February 2011
So. Some things you didn't know about me....
3. I grew up in Walthamstow and though it's not the greatest place to live but it still where I feel most at home. Walthamstow is famous for its town hall designed in 1932 and built in 194, the Vestry House Museum where William Morris was born, its 1930s built dog track (now closed) and also for the band East17 (but we will gloss over that one!). But the very best part of Walthamstow is its mile long market, which is famed for its cheap fabric shops and stalls where you are guaranteed a bargain or two!!!. Shopping trip anyone?
4. I am teeeeeerrrrrified of flying!! I have never even been on a plane, so my fear probably stems from watching too many disaster movies as a child. Not the most rational of logic I know, but fear is seldom a rational emotion. Also, a fear of flying is probably not the best thing to have when your boyfriend is trying to get his private pilot's license! "I Ain't gettin' in no plane fool!"
7. I would love to go to Egypt. Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed with the history, culture and eyeliner of ancient Egyptians.
9. Love travelling on steam trains, nothing beats the feeling of time travel that you get from the smell of coal smoke and the clickety-clack of the carriages.
10. My day job is as a graphic designer for a model bus company. Essentially I spend my days researching and recreating old adverts which can be fun, also this job has meant that I know far more about buses old and new, than anyone really should.
So on to my nominations, all are blogs I have discovered recently and think are great!
I realise that these awards things are not everybody's cup of tea so feel free to accept or not!